TRAVEL TIME MANAGEMENT
THE 4.0 TERMINAL AT THE SERVICE OF SAFETY AND MOBILITY
Equipped with Bluetooth, MAITRISE TECHNIQUE’s. Emergency Call Network can provide information every 2 kilometers about travel time…
- THE TTM SYSTEM MANAGES THE TIME TAKEN TO GO FROM ONE POINT TO ANOTHER
- THIS SYSTEM ENSURES BETTER VISIBILITY OF EVENTS ON THE NETWORK EQUIPPED WITH THIS SERVICE
- THE SYSTEM CAN FUNCTION CONTINUOUSLY OR AT THE REQUEST OF THE CLIENT
- THE 4.0 TERMINAL IS SELF SUFFICIENT IN ENERGY THANKS TO ITS SOLAR PANEL
- COMPATIBLE WITH EMERGENCY CALL NETWORKS USING OPTICAL FIBERS, ETHERNET OR MOBILE NETWORK
FOR THE FUTURE…
Bluetooth will make it possible to communicate directly with your clients by a communication beacon
HOW TTM WORKS ?
- Functions on Bluetooth
- Enables an exchange of information every two kilometres
- Ensures better visibility of events on the network
- Enables the users to react more quickly, anticipate events on the network and relay information to clients.
- Enables diversions to be put in place to avoid congestion in case of major events, which can improve relations with clients.
- All the data is rendered anonymous in compliance with the regulations in force.
- The security of the system is provided by the emergency call network.
Integrated maintenance and supervision by IP network
Date and time archives stored in the central database
Automatic safeguard of general statistical information concerning the calls